2011 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Deuces Triclimate Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
You do the math: one plus one equals threeŚnot twoŚwhen you're talking about the The North Face Women's Deuces Triclimate Jacket. That's right, two great jackets add up to three options to handle whatever winter has in store for you today. From driving snow and bitter cold to bright, sunny bluebird conditions, you're holding a winning hand with the Deuces.
- HyVent two-layer shell repels snow and water while breathing for comfort
- Heatseeker insulation in the shell makes it a great choice for milder days on the slopes
- Powder skirt blocks snow and snaps back for trips downtown; connects with compatible TNF pants
- Multiple pockets ensure you have all you need on the slopes
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
August 11, 2012
Have a NF trenchcoat, denali and tried this jacket. Ordered a small (5'9", 130 lbs) and it was too small in the shoulders (unusual as I have narrow shoulders). Tried to order a medium and they were all out of stock. Boo hoo as I'm sad I must return the small; this is a great jacket; just sized a bit smaller than i need.
- Jacket Material:
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent 2L; [shell] softfaille (nylon); [lining] slick mesh, solid recycled taffeta
- Removable Liner Material:
- [shell] taffeta (diamond ripstop); [lining] solid recycled taffeta
- [removable liner] Heatseeker Eco (100g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 625 g/m▓
- yes, removable
- (external) 2 zippered handwarmer, (internal) 1 media, 1 goggle
- fully taped
- Powder Skirt:
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, winter activities
- Manufacturer Warranty: