The North Face Destiny Down Novelty Jacket - Women's
Make an impression both on and off the slopes thanks to the eye-catching camo print that graces The North Face Women’s Destiny Down Novelty Jacket. The 550-fill down insulation keeps you toasty and warm, and its recycled taffeta lining slides easily over your baselayer or sweater.
- Lofty 550-fill down insulation warms your core on frigid lift rides and while you brave the cold resort streets on your ski vacation
- Water-resistant, breathable fabric helps protect you from the light snow and wind
- Recycled taffeta lining makes layering a cinch
- Fully adjustable fixed hood helps shield you from the elements
- Powder skirt, adjustable hem system, zip-sleeve cuff with gussets, and internal ribbed cuffs block out the elements and seal in warmth
- Multiple internal and external pocket stash your tunes, spare goggles, tissues, and other small essentials
- Right pocket contains a soft chamois for you to clean foggy goggles
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] nylon twill; [lining] recycled taffeta
- 550-fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Center Back Length:
- 24 in
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 zip hand; [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 30.44 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, casual winter wear
- Manufacturer Warranty: