The North Face Denali Down Jacket - Girls'
Those dark patches on the nearby sledding hill are starting to fill in, which means that it's time to take The North Face Girls' Denali Down Jacket out of storage. Thermal mapping strategically locates insulation in core areas and utilizes lightweight stretch fabrics along the side and elbow zones for unrestricted mobility.
- Polartec 300 Series fleece shell traps in gobs of warmth and provides a durable barrier between your young lady and the cold outside
- Water-resistant finish over shell fabric protects the down insulation from light rain and snow
- The 550-fill down insulation keeps her body heat close while making sure that the overall weight of the jacket stays low
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal out drafts
- Zip- and snap-in compatible with liner-compatible TNF shell jackets
- ID label helps her pick out his jacket before recess
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] Polartec 300 (87% recycled polyester, 13% polyester), DWR coating; [chest and elbow abrasion] recycled polyester (50D); [lining] recycled polyester (50D), WR coating
- 550-fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Center Back Length:
- 22.5 in
- 2 zippered handwarmer
- 14.7 oz
- Recommended Use:
- winter wear, layering
- Manufacturer Warranty: