The North Face Denali Down Jacket - Boys'
If the only drawback of the best-selling, most recognized fleece on earth is that it's not warm enough, then behold the ultra-warm version: The North Face Boys' Denali Down Jacket.
- Thermal Mapping puts the down insulation at the core (chest, back, and shoulders) and in most of the arms and leaves it out of the sides and elbows for better mobility and breathability
- Polyester wind panels cover the chest, back, and shoulders to fend off cold wind and help retain body heat where you need it most
- Elastic-bound hem and cuffs help seal out cold wind and keep warm air in
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible with some The North Face shells
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [body] recycled polyester fleece, DWR coating; [panels] recycled polyester taffeta (50D), DWR coating
- 550-fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Center Back Length:
- 23.25 in
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 front zippered handwarmer
- 14.7 oz
- Recommended Use:
- winter casual, layering
- Manufacturer Warranty: