2011 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Cameeno Insulated Jacket - Boys' - 2011 BCS
The mad scientists at The North Face crossed a serious winter jacket with your favorite flannel shirt to create the Boys' Cameeno Insulated Jacket. This retro-style jacket features a waterproof breathable Hyvent shell and a ton of Heatseeker Aero insulation, so you can wear the Cameeno out to the bus stop on days when they really, really (in your opinion) ought to be canceling school because of the snow. On the inside, cozy cotton flannel gives the jacket a casual, comfortable feel.
- Insulated storm hood comes off on sunny days
- Hook-and-loop cuffs, stormflap, and drawcord hem seal out drafts
- Internal media pocket stashes your tunes or phone
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent 2L; [shell] nylon canvas; [lining] cotton flannel
- Heatseeker Aero (200g)
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 625-675 g/mē
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- yes, removable
- (external) 2 hand, 2 chest, (internal) 1 chest media
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: