The North Face Cameele Insulated Jacket - Girls'
The North Face Cameele Insulated Girls' Jacket may have a sleek, tailored exterior, but it shows off its fun-loving side with its floral print lining. Appearances aside, it's all business when it comes to keeping your gal warm in freezing winter weather, offering both a waterproof breathable HyVent shell and toasty Heatseeker insulation.
- HyVent 2L shell blocks penetration by snow and rain while still breathing for comfort
- Fully taped seams keep moisture from seeping in at the seams
- Generous helping of Heatseeker Aero synthetic insulation in the body (200g) is balanced with slightly less (160g) in the sleeves for better mobility and comfort
- Drawcord at hem and hook-and-loop tabs at cuffs seal out drafts
- Handwarmer pockets can be zipped closed to secure valuables, while internal media pocket keeps her electronics dry and safe
- Extras include key clip, glove clip, goggle cloth, and ID label
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent 2L; [shell] 75D polyester plain weave; [lining] polyester taffeta (50D)
- [body] Heatseeker Aero (polyester, 200g); [sleeves] Heatseeker Aero (polyester, 160g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 750 g/mē
- yes, fixed
- Center Back Length:
- 23.5 in
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 zippered handwarmer, (internal) 1 media
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 1 lb 14 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, winter wear
- Manufacturer Warranty: