The North Face Blaze Full-Zip Insulated Jacket - Men's
Your last trip of the year into the foggy fall mountains may get a little cold at night, so bring along The North Face Blaze Full-Zip Insulated Jacket for reliable insulation despite the damp and cold conditions. Even though this lightweight synthetic insulator packs down into its own pocket, it has enough warmth-retaining power to preserve your core heat as you bed down inside your backpacking tent. Thanks to FlashDry thermal technology, you stay dry and warm even if your body temps rise a bit around the campfire.
- Tough, recycled polyester shell (20D) can be worn as a top layer or a mid-layer when things get nasty
- Polyester insulation (60g) features tiny synthetic fibers that absorb very little moisture, dry quickly, insulate when wet, and compress easily
- FlashDry thermal technology features microporous particles in the insulation to encourage the evaporation of moisture in the insulation as well as from skin, which enables evaporative cooling during hikes
- Recycled content reduces fossil fuel consumption and the amount of waste in landfills
- Baffles help keep the insulation in place over time
- Full-length zipper provides a little venting when you warm up in the sun
- Adjustable hem, bound cuffs, and full collar further seal out the cold weather
- Entire jacket only weighs 10.9 ounces and stows into its own pocket for easy hauling in a backpack or pant pocket
- Two hand pockets stash hiking or travel essentials within reach
- Three-color front zip adds a bit of stylish detail to your traveling or time in town
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.