The North Face Bishop Short - Men's
If you've struggled to find a good climbing short that doesn't ride up when you reach for a foothold, that meshes well with a harness, and that holds up to abrasive rock and indoor walls, then we present The North Face Men's Bishop Short.
- Harness-friendly design features strategic seam and pocket placement as well as stretch inserts at waist sides to eliminate that belt-under-harness discomfort
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees help keep pant legs from riding up while you stretch and hike
- Elastane added to the breathable yet durable cotton canvas helps while you hike and climb
- Reinforced panels at the thighs help reduce premature wear
- UPF-50 sun protection helps you fend off fatigue, dehydration, and exposure
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.