The North Face Ederra Jacket - Women's
Stow The North Face Women's Ederra Jacket into its own pocket, stash it in your expedition pack and stay dry when the sky opens up with a nasty storm. Waterproof breathable HyVent fabric fends off the rain without leaving you feeling stifled underneath and underarm zips provide ventilation. Low on weight, fully featured and cut for layering underneath, this rain jacket does it all when you're out in the wild and under siege from the weather.
- Hyvent 2.5-layer EC fabric has waterproof breathable construction to keep you bone dry and allow sweaty moisture to escape from within for comfort
- Fully adjustable hood protects your head and face when foul weather rolls into town
- Brushed chin guard lining keeps your chin comfortable when tucked behind your collar
- Underarm zips allow you to vent away hot air inside in exchange for cooler air outside
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Hyvent DT EC (2.5-layer); [face fabric] 40D ripstop nylon
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 750 g/m²
- Center Back Length:
- [medium] 26 in
- 2 hand
- fully taped
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight:
- 10.6 oz
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, backpacking, rainy days outdoors
- Manufacturer Warranty: