2011 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Barrage Triclimate Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
Fall hiking can turn from a walk in the woods to a mix of rain, sleet, and hail quick. Prepare yourself with the waterproof and breathable North Face Women's Barrage Triclimate Jacket, with zip-in fleece liner. Cut with some feminine flair, but enough room to layer, this all-weather jacket fends off the elements without leaving you stifled by moisture inside. Zip out the mid-weight fleece for warm morning hikes, then zip it back into the rain shell and stay dry when the skies open up as you pull into camp.
- HyVent 2L fabric uses a durable, woven outer layer to protect from abrasion and a polyurethane-coated inner layer and micropores to block water from entering while allowing sweat and vapor to escape from within
- Zip-in fleece liner provides extra warmth and versatile options for layering while on the move
- Brushed chin guard makes the collar area more comfortable near the drawstrings for the fully adjustable hood
- A centered storm flap covers the main zipper and ribbed cuffs help to keep rain from creeping down the sleeves
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Does the shell (the outside) of the Barrage or Boundary Triclimate jacket sound noisy when its rubbed together, sort of like plastic?
September 24, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent (2-layer); [shell lining],
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 625 g/mē
- Center Back Length:
- 26 in
- (shell) 2 front, (removable liner) 2 front
- 30 oz
- Recommended Use:
- fall hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty: