The North Face Armata Down Jacket - Men's
The North Face Amrata Down Jacket uses high-tech fabrics and heat-trapping down to keep you warm and dry while you're taking on Alaskan weather to photograph glaciers. Plus, careful attention to styling give this jacket enough fashion fortitude to help you look great even if you're walking Fifth Avenue in the middle of a Manhattan blizzard.
- HyVent membrane and fully taped seams keep you dry even when you're getting pelted with heavy snow
- 550-fill down offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio to shield you from biting cold
- Adjustable drawcord system at hood and hem seals out cold weatehr
- Removable belt with D-ring closure adds an industrial feel
- Antique brass hardware has an authentic old-school look
- Lots of pocket space, including double-entry handwarmer pockets give you room to store your essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shoulders, chest, back] nylon melange; [panels] polyester, cotton; [membrane/laminate] HyVent (2-layer)
- 550-fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 675 g/mē
- Center Back Length:
- 32 in
- [ external ] 2 front handwarmer, 2 zippered chest; [ internal ] 1 zippered security
- 42.3 oz
- Recommended Use:
- streetweawr, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: