The North Face Apex Mountain Softshell Pant - Men's
You want great protection, but you aren't willing to strap yourself into an over-the-top, puffy, stiff pair of pants that won't let you move. The North Face Apex Mountain Softshell Pants use TNF Apex Universal tech to keep you dry and warm while leaving your legs free to move. These pants are great for resort days when you could be rocking the park one minute and heading off-piste the next, or early-spring treks through changeable alpine conditions.
- Apex Universal softshell fabric offers stretch, wind-protection, breathability, and water-resistance to make it highly versatile
- Articulated knees are pre-set to help you get over your skis
- Minimalist pre-cinched gaiters seal out snow without adding much weight
- Zip-up thigh pockets give you room to stash some extra fuel
- Keprotech patches at the inner hems are tough enough to stand up to wear and tear from boots and bindings
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [pant] TNF Apex Universal softshell; [kick patch] Keprotec
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- articulated knees
- 2 front slant, 2 back, 2 thigh zippered
- 1 lb 10 oz
- Recommended Use:
- medium-intensity activities in moderate winter conditions
- Manufacturer Warranty: