2011 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Apex Elixir Softshell Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Witnessing a sunrise in the alpine recharges the deepest part of your being, and The North Face Apex Elixer Softshell Jacket ensures that the same deep-down part doesnít freeze in the morning winds. Made with the highly wind-resistant Apex Aerobic softshell fabric, this jacket keeps you protected from the wind and, thanks to its stretchy feel and excellent breathability, helps you stay comfortable while ski touring or climbing.
- The jacket is covered with a water-repellent finish to keep the water out if you fall on the ski descent or get caught in a quick shower
- Alpine fit allows ample movement and layering during a myriad of activities
- Turtle-neck design keeps snow off your neck while it blows off the ridge above
- Hem cinch cord and hook-and-loop cuffs keep the wind and snow from creeping into your under layers
- High hand pockets are accessible while wearing a harness
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Apex Aerobic with a DWR finish (90% polyester, 10% elastane)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Center Back Length:
- 71 cm
- 2 front
- 410 g
- Recommended Use:
- ski touring, climbing, alpine climbing, layering, alpine camping
- Manufacturer Warranty: