2010 Model No Longer Available
The North Face ST Agency Jacket - Men's - 2010 BCS
Think youíve seen The North Face ST Agency Jacket before? If youíve followed The North Face product line in the past, chances are good that youíll notice that the ST Agency looks an awful lot like one of The North Faceís old-school Steep Tech Jackets. But with updated fabrics and improved technology, the Agency isnít so much retro as it is now-tro.
- The shellís water-resistant fabric sheds light rain and snow and allows excess internal heat and moisture to escape
- Critically taped seams prevent water and snow from running down the fabric and sneaking in through the cracks
- High-abrasion zones are reinforced with KEVLARģ (ballistic-grade nylon)
- Padding in the elbows increases jacketís durability and can help in the event of a spill
- Fixed hood protects your neck and head from storms and stows away in the collar
- Adjustable waist-belt offers a precise fit and prevents snow from entering from below
- Three offset-entry zippers allow easy access to your chest-mounted walkie talkie (radio not included) and increase your options for venting
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
does this jacket run on the smaller size or more true to size. I've had problems before with sleeve length. i'm about 6' and 225 lbs.
July 20, 2011
- [shell] nylon; [lining] taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- not specified
- yes, stowable
- Powder Skirt:
- 6 front, 1 cargo, 1
- critical seams taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, cold-weather adventure sports
- Manufacturer Warranty: