The North Face Adapta Dual-Climate Boot - Women's
The North Face Women's Adapta Dual-Climate Boot features a waterproof outer boot and a removable lightweight, insulated liner to create an innovative 2-in-1 solution. Wear the rubber-soled bootie in the lodge, cabin, or office, and then step into the waterproof outer boot with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs and step out into the cold, snow, and ice with confidence. Yep, the Adapta has your winter footwear needs covered.
- Waterproof synthetic suede upper, moisture-wicking ballistic mesh, cement and seam-sealed waterproof construction, and waterproof dual rear zippers make for a winter-ready outer boot
- Removable 100% recycled P.E.T. soft ripstop inner bootie with a 40% recycled rubber outsole comes in super handy when you reach your cabin destination after a long snowshoe
- Zonal insulation package features 400g of Heatseeker insulation in the forefoot and toes, and 200g of Heatseeker insulation throughout the rest of the bootie for stellar all-day warmth and comfort
- Element-shedding, protective TPR shell helps protect your foot from icy or snowy debris
- Compression-molded Northotic footbed and die-cut, drop-in internal midsole offer comfort, support, and cushioning
- Waterproof dual rear zippers for easy removal of inner bootie
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole base with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs provide solid winter traction
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Upper Material:
- synthetic suede, ballistic mesh
- cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- [forefoot] 400g HeatSeeker; [heel & upper] 200g HeatSeeker
- [outer boot] WinterGrip (rubber), IcePick (temperature-sensitive rubber); [inner boot] rubber (40% recycled)
- die-cut EVA
- lower calf
- Recommended Use:
- cruising around town, shoveling snow
- Manufacturer Warranty: