2011 Model No Longer Available
THE Industries F-1 Storm Upper Suit Protection - 2011 BCS
After you take a sharp, dead tree branch to the chest, you may want to consider investing in The Industries F-1 Storm Upper Suit Protection. Designed to keep your skin intact and not flapping off your body, this polyethylene armored suit helps protect against body slams on rocks, logs, bikes, and other scary-looking obstacles.
- Vented Aeroprene inner padding keeps you cool when you have a short climb to deal with
- A polyethylene back plate easily zips on and off for convenience
- Stretchy fabric with multiple pad adjustments gives you a custom fit around your bulging muscles
- A hook-and-loop kidney belt keeps the F-1 from riding up, and it gives you piece of mind
- A low-profile fit makes it easy to wear beneath your jersey
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 7, 2011
it looks nice and feels nice, but im 5'7 and 150 lbs, and got a medium for the chest size, but the arms fit rather short. my elbow didnt line up unless i pulled it down all the way, but then it was uncomfortable. get what you'd wear for the arm length, the chest is semi adjustable because of the shoulder straps