Teva Lenawee WP Boot - Women's
When you hit the après scene after a long day on the slopes, you require comfort, warmth, and amped style in your winter footwear. Good thing Teva made the Women's Lenawee WP Boot up to snuff with all your requirements. The flip-flop-inspired Mush insole provides unprecedented comfort while the Seal membrane and Thinsulate insulation keep you dry and warm. If you end up rolling around in the snow with that guy from the lift, these boots will feel right at home.
- Waterproof upper materials with a T.I.D.E Seal membrane don't even bat an eye at wet and snowy winter weather
- Gusseted tongue keeps out water and slush
- Side zipper on the uppers allows for easy in-out
- 250g of 3M Thinsulate Liteloft insulation keeps your piggies cozy and warm all day long
- Nylon shank adds stability and support
- Mush insole incorporates the comfort of Teva flip flops into the boot for an ultra-comfy feel
- Faux fur synthetic lining and lace-up look brings a traditional touch of winter class to these boots
- White Spider rubber is designed to stay soft and sticky even in freezing temperatures when other rubbers become hard and as slick as glass
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.