2012 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Technine JSLV Collab Snowboard - 2012 BCS
Let's face it, not all collaborations are actually a good idea. The Technine JSLV Collab Snowboard is a two-label effort that actually makes sense—probably because it's backed by Technine and JSLV riders Lucas Magoon and Chris Bradshaw. Far from just a wall piece, it's primed and ready for park and street sessions with the poppy yet pressable Rock Steady Flat Camber and Custom Jib Edges for fewer hangups when sliding grimy rails or cement ledges.
- Rock Steady Flat Camber profile is flat all the way between the contact points for tons of pop and stability and a forgiving feel that's still super pressable
- True twin shape with radial sidecut for predictable takeoffs and landings both regular and switch
- Power Tech tip-to-tail poplar wood core with Ultra Thin Jib profiling for tons of pop and a buttery flex
- Carbon stringers and interior rubber dampening increase pop and reduce vibration
- Custom Jib Edge is detuned in all the right places for catch-free sliding on rails and boxes right out of the wrapper
- Extruded base is tough and easy to repair at home
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
February 17, 2013
After breaking last years model, technine warrantied it and sent me this one for free. Today was my first day on it and its the same amazing park/jib board as the last one. super buttery flex but still has tons of pop with the carbon stringers. Surprisingly lively and responsive ride for a softer jib oriented deck. Took it off some 30's and 40's today and it was fine, not squirely at all. Very predictable and tons of fun. Only reason it receives four stars is because the model from last year snapped in half after putting about 20 days on it, but so far so good with this one!
BEST BOARD EVER TIL IT SNAPPED
January 14, 2013
This is what i thought the first 3 months :Seriously my favorite board I've ever ridden in my entire life, and I've ridden dozens of decks. If they made these with a sintered base, there would literally be no reason not to ride one. Soft enough to press through kinks with ease, yet stable enough to throw cork 7s and haul ass on east coast groomers, and still forgiving enough to learn whatever trick you want at whatever speed you want. Literally THE BEST PARK/JIB/STREET/CRUISING ALL MOUNTAIN SLAYING board on this planet, and probably better than other planets boards too.
After riding this board for 3 months, I noticed the core creaking and making popping sounds. Next came the spider web cracks all throughout the top sheet, and finally the board snapped in half hitting a gap to boardslide. This boards durability is pathetic, I mean seriously, focusing a snowboard after 3 months is pathetic. Step it up technine before you lose even more customers.
- 147 cm, 149.5 cm, 152.5 cm, 155 cm, 158 cm
- medium-soft (4 of 10 on Technine's scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [147cm] 1181.8 mm; [149.5cm] 1205.1 mm; [152.5cm] 1230.4 mm; [155cm] 1253.7 mm; [158cm] 1235.8 mm
- Waist Width:
- [147cm] 250 mm; [149.5cm] 251 mm; [152.5cm] 253 mm; [155cm] 254 mm; [158cm] 256 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [147cm] 7.57 m; [149.5cm] 7.69 m; [152.5cm] 7.85 m; [155cm] 7.93 m; [158cm] 8.13 m
- Stance Width:
- [147cm] 22.52 in; [149.5-158cm] 22.24 in
- Stance Setback:
- Recommended Use:
- park, street missions
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year