2011 Model No Longer Available
Surftech Surf Diva Surfboard - 2011 BCS
Since there are as many surfing styles and ability levels as there are fashions on the runway, Surftech built plenty of variety into its Surf Diva line. When it comes to durability and effortless transport, you can count on Surftech's proprietary Tuflite core to be your best friend. Now all you have to do is decide whether you need the classic fish-shaped Surf Diva to get going in weak stuff or one of the three hybrids that blend longboard figures with shortboard intentions.
- Durable Tuflite EPS (fused-cell) core helps eliminate the possibility of water absorption if you crack the epoxy coating
- Superstar Blue (6ft 6in) is a classic fish shape with swallow tail for taking advantage of weak, choppy surf
- Sunny Day (7ft 5in) features beefier volume for drop-in and cruising stability with a pulled-in squash tail that lets you ride waves like a booty shaker destroys a dance floor
- Sea Gypsy (7ft 10in) looks and rides like a longboard but in shorter package and a tri-fin set-up for an all-around, hangin'-loose approach
- Triple Shot Red (8ft) has a more pinned nose that flows into a wider mid for quick paddling and also features a pulled-in squash tail when it's time to get busy
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [6ft 6in] 15.625 in; [7ft 5in] 16.38 in; [7ft 10in] 17 in; [8ft] 14.875 in
- [6ft 6in] 21 in; [7ft 5in] 21.08 in; [7ft 10in] 21.875 in; [8ft] 21.5 in
- [6ft 6in] 15.375 in; [7ft 5in] 14.5 in; [7ft 10in] 14.75 in; [8ft] 14 in
- [6ft 6in] 2 in; [7ft 5in] 2.75 in; [7ft 10in] 3 in; [8ft] 2.875 in
- FCS tri-fin
- Recommended Use:
- just about anything except big-wave surfing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year