2011 Model No Longer Available
Surftech Softops Roxy ASA Surfboard - 2011 BCS
Before you know it, you'll be popping up and riding down the wave when you have the Surftech Softops Roxy ASA Surfboard. Designed to ease the nerves of beginner surfers, this stable softop has soft edges and an FCS tri-fin set-up that's super-friendly and turns you into a surf addict in no time.
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Can you tell me what the weight difference is between the 7'6 and 9' board? I'm looking for something that I can carry easily. Thanks.
August 9, 2011
The weight would be a non-issue. The added length would require a bit more careful maneuvering in and out of your house, vehicle, or on and around stairs. http://www.morewaves.com
By: More Waves
March 21, 2013
- 7 ft, 7 ft 6 in, 9 ft
- fused-cell EPS core, EVA textured foam deck and rails
- [7 ft] 15.75 in; [7 ft 6 in] 16 in; [9 ft] 18 in
- [7 ft] 21 in; [7 ft 6 in] 21 in; [9 ft] 22.63 in
- [7 ft] 14.5 in; [7 ft 6 in] 14.5 in; [9 ft] 15.25 in
- 7 ft] 2.5 in; [7 ft 6 in] 2.63 in; [9 ft] 3.25 in
- FCS tri-fin set-up
- Recommended Use:
- learning to surf
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year