2012 Model No Longer Available
Surftech Rusty Predator Surfboard - 2012 BCS
With Surftech's light and floaty Tuflite core and thick rails, the Rusty Predator Surfboard is a buoyant shortboard for surfers with big skills and a physique to match. The tough construction, durable epoxy coating, and aggressive shape are set to handle your fusion of power and finesse.
- Lightweight Tuflite FEPS (fused-cell) core virtually eliminates the possibility of water absorption
- Moderate nose rocker into a flat mid-to-tail profile maintains speed with limited hang-ups at the initial drop
- Wide shape all the way to the squash tail provides stability and forgiveness
- Single concave belly limits that squirrely feel underfoot
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Can you check on the dimensions of the 6'4"? DOG has mid listed as 14.5in I believe that is incorrect. Other sources have 19.5 in mid.
April 24, 2012
- 6 ft 4 in, 6 ft 6 in, 6 ft 8 in
- [6ft 4in] 11 in; [6ft 6in] 11.75 in; [6ft 8in] 12 in
- [6ft 4in] 19.5 in; [6ft 6in] 20 in; [6ft 8in] 20.5 in
- [6ft 4in] 15 in; [6ft 6in] 15 in; [6ft 8in] 15.38 in
- [6ft 4in] 2.5 in; [6ft 6in] 2.63 in; [6ft 8in] 2.75 in
- Futures tri
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year