2012 Model No Longer Available
Surftech Robert August Quad Fish Surfboard - 2012 BCS
When you start to get the summer surf blues, whip out the Surftech Robert August Quad Fish Surfboard and revive your wave-riding thirst. Thanks to its quad fin setup and fish design, the Robert August races down the line, flies past slow sections on the wave, and gives you a super-fun ride on small surf days.
- Ideal for those who've spent long hours in the water and can withstand the ocean's smackdown with ease
- A 60/40 rail configuration and a concave placed under the 18in wide nose let you ride the nose and slash wicked-fun turns no matter what the conditions
- Swallow tail provides more surface area from rail to rail, which allows for more speed and lift
- Swallow tail design works well in small waves and for those who want a board that's going to stick during deep carves
- Ultraflx technology features a CNC milled blank, high-density polyurethane rail, and a fused cell EPS core with a layer of impact epoxy fiberglass, 'salmon skin' biaxial fiberglass, and a hand-finish hot coat
- Ultraflx technology creates a 'flex-match' that closely resembles the performance characteristics of a standard polyester board, which means the board has a softer feel that outlasts polyester boards at a great pricepoint
- Quad-fin setup is more responsive than twin fins or thrusters because the fins are set further up the board, which puts them directly under your back foot
- Four fins also boast solid holding power in larger surf and give you countless combinations of different fin setups
- Due to surfers who want to use personalized fins and to reduce unwanted fins being discarded, the Quad doesn't include fins
- Again, fins are not included with the Robert August Quad Fish Surfboard
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- 5 ft 10 in, 6 ft, 6 ft 2 in, 6 ft 6 in, 6 ft 10 in
- [5ft 10in, 6ft, 6ft 2in, 6ft 6in] 16.5 in; [6ft 10in] 16.38 in
- [5ft 10in] 20.88 in; [6ft, 6ft 2in] 20.38 in; [6ft 6in] 21.75 in; [6ft 10in] 22 in
- [5ft 10in] 16.38 in; [6ft, 6ft 2in, 6ft 6in] 16.5 in; [6ft 10in] 16.63 in
- [5ft 10in] 2.31 in; [6ft, 6ft 2in] 2.44 in; [6ft 6in] 2.63 in; [6ft 10in] 2.75 in
- quad (not included)
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year