2012 Model No Longer Available
Surftech Robert August Martinson X Surfboard - 2012 BCS
Whether you're an avid surfer, you're looking for a fun alternative to your longboard, or you're just getting into the sport, the Surftech Robert August Martinson X Surfboard provides longboard glide with small-board manuverability. Ideal for fast beach and reef breaks or small surf, the Martinson gives you a cut-down version of a traditional longboard that's easy and fun to use for all skill levels.
- Mini Mal shape supplies a cut-down version of a traditional longboard that's ideal to use for all skill levels
- Versatile shape makes it easier and less awkward to turn in the lineup (compared to a longboard) and performs well in small surf, fast beach and reef breaks
- Round Tail holds well in the pocket of the wave and provides a smooth rail-to-rail transition
- Round Tail also helps direct the water around the end of the board and offers stability in hollow, fast surf
- Tuflite features sandwich construction that consists of a waterproof EPS core, natural composite core, epoxy fiberglass, external fiberglass lamination, and a hand-finished hot coat
- Tuflite offers exceptional flex properties and enables the board to retain its structural integrity
- Natural composite core incorporates material made from a renewable cellulose fiber which helps ensure a more sustainable and recyclable product
- FCS single fin setup lends stability and control and aids with sweeping turns and straight-lined charges
- FCS (Fin Control System) has a revolutionary fin-plug design—the fin box is anchored deep into the board, and it grabs the laminates on both the deck and underside of the board
- FCS fins can only be used with FCS fin plugs and require a fin key to take on and off (fin key sold separately)
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.