Surftech McTavish Fireball Surfboard
Look no further than the Surftech McTavish Fireball Surfboard when you want a responsive, modern longboard to improve your noseriding skills. Thanks to its deep nose concave and bevels up front, the Fireball delivers a stable noserider with plenty of room to adjust and hang ten through steep sections.
- Designed by Australian pro-shaper Bob McTavish
- Loaded double-concave tail provides quick turn off the tail
- Deep nose concave supplies you with a stable noseride
- Bevels up front ensure a stable walking platform
- Rounded pin tail has less release, creates smoother, more drawn-out turns, and provides a moderate reduction in surface area to maintain control
- Durable, strong, and lightweight Tuflite EPS (fused-cell) core with epoxy coating won't absorb water nearly as much as traditional polystyrene cores and helps prevent deck denting or pressure dings
- Tuflite composite is the exact replica of the original hand shape
- Center box/FCS 2+1 fin setup offers stability, maneuverability, and drive
- High-quality FCS fin system uses a fin box that's anchored deep into the board and that grabs the laminates on both the deck and underside of the board for a strong hold from back to front and top to bottom
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.