Surftech Channel Islands Kelly Slater Surfboard
We know the 10-time ASP World Champion doesn't ride an epoxy board in contests, but we also know that an extra-floaty, super lightweight, and durable core that's shaped to Slater's liking is pretty badass. In fact, Surftech crafted the Channel Islands Kelly Slater Surfboard to Al Merrick's specs so you can bet that you'll get the performance you seek. Chew through choppy surf and dish out nasty cutbacks and floater with the Tuflite advantage on your side.
- Durable Tuflite EPS (fused-cell) core helps eliminate the possibility of water absorption if you crack the epoxy coating
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
July 20, 2011
This was my first epoxy board and at first I thought it was too skatey and flicky, but now that I'm used to it its my favorite! Had it for 2 years now and finally developed a crack in the deck...and I surf a lot! This board has also been to indo on a 17day trip so to say it's durable is an understatement. I'm 6'2" and 200lbs so paddling it is the biggest challange but once you get that first pump of speed it's all wooo! Super responsive and you can crack the lip as fast as you can imagine...good stuff!
- 6 ft 3 in, 6 ft 6 in, 6 ft 9 in
- [6 ft 3 in] 18.63 in; [6 ft 6 in] 18.75 in; [6 ft 9 in] 18.87 in
- [6 ft 3 in] 2.31 in; [6 ft 6 in] 2.38 in; [6 ft 9 in] 2.45 in
- FCS tri
- Recommended Use:
- head-high to double-overhead
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year