Temporarily Out of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Surftech Anderson Mollusc Surfboard
When the flag on the wharf blows steadily northwest and a good-sized swell from the south comes in, grab the Surftech Anderson Mollusc Surfboard and make your way to your favorite surf spot for a sweet early-morning session. This hybrid short board has a fuller nose, rounded wide pin tail, and single to double concave design that allows you to catch waves easily with the speed and responsiveness you desire.
- Designed by renowned shaper and creator of the three-fin Thruster surfboard, Simon Anderson
- Hybrid with all the performance aspects of a short board
- Fuller nose combined with a single to double concave produces a board that catches waves easily, but still performs with speed and responsiveness
- Rounded wide pin tail features a curved tail with a pinch at the end which permits the board to hold well in the pocket of the wave and provides a smooth rail-to-rail feel
- Board is ideal for waves six feet and under and for older guys who want to catch waves easier without sacrificing performance
- Durable, strong, and lightweight Tuflite EPS (fused-cell) core with epoxy coating won't absorb water nearly as much as traditional polystyrene cores and helps prevent deck denting or pressure dings
- Tuflite composite is the exact replica of the original hand shape
- Tri-fin or thruster setup offers you a combination of stability, maneuverability, and drive
- Thruster setup is versatile and strong in a wide range of conditions
- High-quality FCS fin system uses a fin box that's anchored deep into the board and that grabs the laminates on both the deck and underside of the board and offers a strong hold from back to front and top to bottom
- FCS fins are included
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- 6 ft, 6 ft 4 in, 6 ft 10 in
- [6ft] 14 in; [6ft 4in, 6ft 10in] 13.5 in
- [6ft] 19.88 in; [6ft 4in] 22 in; [6ft 10in] 21 in
- [6ft] 15.13 in; [6ft 4in] 20.25 in; [6ft 10in] 10 in
- [6ft] 2.38 in; [6ft 4in] 2.63 in; [6ft 10in] 2.75 in
- FCS, tri
- Recommended Use:
- six feet and under waves
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year