2012 Model No Longer Available
Sugoi Viper Shorts - 2012 BCS
The long and loose-fitting Sugoi Viper Short looks good enough to sport at ye olde watering hole, yet it can still perform flawlessly when kicking up dirt on local trails.
- Snip-out removeable liner with S.100 chamois wicks perspiration and offers long-distance comfort
- Stretchy fabrics and engineered panels for unrestricted freedom of movement
- Flat front waistband with back elastic for adjustability
- Seamless crotch gusset eliminates saddle hooking
- Durable double needle stitching for durability
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
They state the chamois is removable. I assume I cut/ remove the 2 straps that connect the short and the chamois. The straps seem too flimsy to be permanent and too well stitched to be easily removed. Thanks
October 9, 2012