2010 Model No Longer Available
Sugoi RSR Tight - Women's - 2010 BCS
You can feel the road, the wind, and your body work as you pedal down the highway. That\222s because the Sugoi Women\222s RSR Tight utilizes an articulated fit and an aerodynamic, grid-patterned material that wicks sweat and breathes.
- Ultraprofi material stretches, breathes, wicks sweat, and helps you cut through the wind for ultimate cool-weather bike performance
- Flat seams and a pre-shaped fit provide chafe-free, natural-feeling pedal strokes so you can rack up the triple-digit mileage
- A lined upper-inseam gusset allows hours of comfortable movement while on the saddle
- Reflective accents help make motorists aware of your existence
- Stretch drawstring and elastic waist secure the tight as you lean forward and let the road have it
- Ankle zips help you take them on and pull them off quickly
- A back pocket fits your chosen source of calories during long rides out of the city
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Nope, no chamois.
By: Cory Guru
April 6, 2011
Sugoi tights rock
May 21, 2011
These tights are amazing--just enough support, but not too heavy or bulky. Great for cycling or running. The rear pocket is just big enough to slip a phone, money, credit card or other small essentials in. The ankle zipper is great and makes for easy slipping on or off. Also love that some of Sugoi products still manufactured in Canada vs. China! That was a big deciding factor!