2011 Model No Longer Available
Sugoi RS Zero Plus 320 Bib Tight - Men's - 2011 BCS
It will be a cold day in hell before it's to cold for you to ride. The Sugoi RS Zero Plus 320 Bib Tight keeps you toasty during cold-weather rides so you can keep racking up the mileage all winter long.
- Firewall fabric provides breathable protection from the cold
- DWR treatment sheds water to help keep you drier longer if you get caught in a drizzle
- Paneled construction gives you an ergonomic fit that moves with you
- Wind-resistant front panel blocks cold air
- Reflective accents make you more visible to the four-wheeled fools
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Thanks for the question. I checked with Sugoi and the RS Zero Plus 320 Bib Tight - Men's does come with their Formula FX chamois.
By: Wally Phillips
August 24, 2012