Sugoi RPM Thermal Women's Jacket
Semi-fitted to cheat wind, cut for on-the-bike comfort, and lightweight for compact packing, the weather-resistant Sugoi RPM Thermal Women's Jacket provides warmth and protection without being a hindrance when you don't need it.
- Raglan sleeve eliminates seams where pack straps go to reduce irritation
- Wind-resistant, double layer front panel keeps your core warm
- 3M Scotchlite reflective accents for low-light safety
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Why is the black one twice the price of the other two?
September 7, 2012
Penny G. Nelson
January 9, 2013
Gosh I looked good out there this morning in my new jacket.
Had to send the first one back and get a smaller size as it runs big. Was a bit concerned that the fit was a bit loose, but it wore like a champ. Wish they had made the wrist tighter, felt a small breeze a couple of times.
Wore it over a base layer thermal and was toasty warm in 29 degree weather with a head wind.
- [front panel] 100% polyester; [back panel] 93% polyester, 7% spandex; [reflective accents] 3M Scotchlite
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- highly breathable
- Windproof Rating:
- 2 zippered hand, 1 rear zip
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- cool weather cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days