Sugoi RPM Jacket
Those patches of rainy weather you've been riding through are little more than a slight bother when you have the Sugoi RPM Jacket protecting you. The jacket's HydraShield fabric repels a direct assault from raindrops, while fully-taped seams and waterproof zippers prevent them from sneaking in by other means.
- Elastic cuffs and gripper elastic at back hem keep the jacket in place and moisture out
- Microfleece lining in collar adds comfort
- 3M Scotchlite reflective accents add visibility in low light
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I own a castelli fusione jacket in XL size and it's fit me perfectly. Do Sugoi have the same sizing? wich size do you prefet to me XL or L?
By: Áron Gábor
September 3, 2012
Hi Áron Gábor,
Thanks for the question. When it comes to sizing Castelli vs the Sugoi RPM Jacket - Men's, Castelli usually goes for a really athletic fit while Sugoi in this jacket will fit a bit larger than the Castelli.
By: Wally Phillips
September 4, 2012
- [shell] HydraShield (polyester); [collar] polyester brushed microfleece; [reflective accents] 3M Scotchlite; [treatment] DWR
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- highly breathable
- Windproof Rating:
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- wet weather cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days