Stoic Welder Trigger Mitt
The details of your winter handwear matter when you're battling the elements high in the mountains, so the Stoic Welder Trigger Mitt was built with an array of expedition-worthy features that go above and beyond the call of duty. A waterproof breathable membrane keeps your fingers dry, a wool liner feeds your hand plenty of warmth, and a unique, lobster-claw-shape finger design ensures plenty of dexterity. Stoic's engineers went a step further and reinforced the palm of this mitt so it'll withstand alpine climbs, seasons of dawn patrols, and the trials of shorter, cold-weather mountaineering trips.
- Softshell and goat leather reinforcements create a tough mitt with the flexibility you need to give your hand supreme freedom of movement
- Low-profile and fully-welded construction increases overall durability while providing superior breathability over standard, sewn seams
- Talon Finger system has a pre-curved shape that offers incomparable dexterity so you can flip buckles and zip zippers with ease
- Waterproof Sympatex bladder shuns external moisture so your hands stay bone dry
- Removable wool liner fends off the cold and makes it easy to dry your mitts in between storm days
- Double Helix Gauntlet closure uses an elastic drawcord to cinch the gauntlet tight over the cuffs of your sleeves
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US distributor for Stoic products
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.