Stoic Welder Lo Softshell Jacket - Women's
Named for its non-bulky fleece lining and fully welded construction, the Stoic Women's Welder Lo Softshell Jacket is the ideal technical softshell for enduring the cold when you're headed up or down the mountains. Highly breathable and water-resistant softshell fabric offers plenty of protection from the elements while still allowing you to move freely, and the streamlined fit is shaped specifically for a woman's body. Pull the Welder Lo out of your backpacking pack when the first part of a storm front moves in, or use this as a midweight insulating layer underneath your favorite shell.
- Polartec Power Shield softshell fabric keeps you dry when precipitation falls, and the fabric breathes away excess heat and moisture so you feel dry even if you're working up a sweat
- Fully welded seams add further weather protection while eliminating the bulky, abrasive feeling that's common in stitched-seam softshells
- Fleece liner is non-bulky and capable of keeping you warm in cold, mid-winter weather
- The Welder’s women-specific 3-D ergonomic fit is tailored with a taper at the hips and extra room in the chest
- Fully-adjustable hood fits over helmets and beanies alike, making the Welder a great partner when you’re skiing the deeps or stuck on belay
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US distributor for Stoic products
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [body] Polartec Power Shield Pro; [lining] fleece
- 3-D Ergonomic
- Center Back Length:
- (M) 26 in
- Powder Skirt:
- Wrist Gaiters:
- (external) 2 front handwarmer, 1 napoleon, (internal) chest
- 1 lb 8 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, climbing, touring, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty: