Stoic Welder Hi Softshell Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
More bitter than most, the storm-day morning brings with it frigid winds and biting snow. Reach for the fleece-insulated Stoic Women's Welder Hi Softshell Jacket, grab a hot cup of coffee, and get ready to ease into your morning tour. Slightly stretchy on the outside and warm and fuzzy on the inside, this fully-welded softshell fits close to your body and allows room for layering.
- Highly water-resistant and highly-breathable Monolith softshell material fends off soggy snow while allowing sweaty vapors to escape from within
- High-loft fleece means supreme warmth without bulk
- Fully-welded construction eliminates areas of chafing at seams, locks out the elements and gives this shell superior durability
- Highly-breathable shell fabric and easy-to-reach underarm zips help you regulate your temperature
- 3-D ergonomic fit allows this shell to move with you with maximum mobility
- Fully-adjustable hood protects your head and face when a storm rolls in mid-session
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US distributor for Stoic products
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I'm going skiing in Winter Park, CO the end of March and am looking for a lightweight but warm jacket to wear. Would this jacket be a good choice?
March 8, 2012
This would be great for that purpose. It will keep you plenty warm if you are skiing and generally staying active. You may feel a bit chilly if you were stationary or just standing around.
By: Arthur Debowski
March 8, 2012
- [shell] Monolith Hi Pile
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- (highly water-resistant)
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- (highly breathable)
- 3-D Ergonomic
- Center Back Length:
- (medium) 26 in
- underarm zip vents
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 front hand, 1 chest zip
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 1 lb 9 oz
- Recommended Use:
- ski touring, winter hiking, alpine climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: