Stoic Thrive Radiant Skort - Women's
You've heard that your old college town is now a red-hot running mecca, so instead of shopping for cute cocktail dresses for your reunion weekend, you've picked up the Stoic Women's Thrive Radiant Skort. Not only will you be cool and comfortable on the new trails in the foothills, but you'll be more than presentable in this functional yet feminine skort when you meet up with your ex-roomates after your run for a bite of lunch.
- Slim-fit skirt features a wide, flattering mid-rise waistband
- Clean welded hems lie flat for a crisp silhouette
- Compressive stretch inner shorts feature a crotch gusset for comfort and mobility on the run
- Antimicrobial treatment prevents the accumulation of odors
- Non-bulky flatlock seams won't chafe
- Side pockets on inner shorts and zip pocket on the waistband give you plenty of spots to stash your hotel key and cash
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Great looking skort!
July 15, 2012
I get compliments on this skort every time I wear it. It's so comfortable and doesn't ride up like other skorts I've worn have. The skort dries quickly and breathes well. Nothing but good things to say! I'm 5'8" and 145 lbs and the large fits great, a little extra room.
June 16, 2012
Perfect fit. Very comfortable. Was stopped in the grocery store and asked where I bought it.
I like, but would size up.
June 3, 2012
I ordered a small skirt because I'm on the cusp between small and medium and I hate too-big running shorts or skorts. I would definitely get a bigger size if I had to do it over. The skirt is great material and it falls nicely over the briefs, which are a different, stretchy material. The skirt is on the shorter side, shorter than other running skorts that I have. I'd prefer another inch, but it's great for when I'm feeling sassy (which is pretty often). I've worn it hard over the past few months, and one of the seams let loose at the base of the skirt, but it's not a big deal. I love Stoic and I'm psyched about the Thrive collection.
June 11, 2012
I really like this skirt and feel it has the potential to look cute, but I will be returning for a different size.
I kept reading to size up on this one, so I did.
I usually wear a medium so I purchased a large which was way too big. I think if I go with a medium, this skirt will look and fit great and become a favorite.
I do love the thick waistband and the material is thicker and should last quite a while.
- [skirt] 86% polyester, 14% spandex; [liner short] 87% nylon, 13% spandex
- (medium) [short] 3.25 in
- (medium) [skirt] 9.25 in
- (shorts) 2 side, (skirt) 1 waistband zip security
- Gusseted Crotch:
- Recommended Use:
- running, tennis, golf, running errands
- Manufacturer Warranty: