Stoic Monolith Softshell Jacket - Women's
Let the soft lining and ample warmth of the Stoic Women's Monolith Softshell Jacket ease you into chilly mornings on the trail, at the mountain, or around town. Monolith softshell fabric is a like a little slice of paradise; it insulates against the cold while tempering this warmth with supreme breathability so you feel comfortable, not stifled, when you're really moving. A high collar protects your neck when a cold wind kicks up, and the moment you reach down to grab your pack and discover the unrestricted freedom of the 3-D Ergonomic fit, you'll fall further in love with this jacket.
- Monolith softshell material features high breathability and water-resistance for comfort and protection from the elements and four-way stretch for mobility
- Monolith softshell uses a nylon face fabric with a water-resistant laminate and a bonded fleece lining on the inside so there's no need for bulky insulation
- Welded seam construction further improves overall breathability and creates a more durable build that lasts through seasons of use and abuse
- 3-D Ergonomic construction has a fit that's close to the body to help retain warmth but is still roomy enough for layering underneath and for movement
- Two front hand pockets give you a place to stash your keys, snacks, and small essentials
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US distributor for Stoic products
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] Monolith softshell; [lining] fleece
- 3-D Ergonomic
- Center Back Length:
- 26 in
- Powder Skirt:
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 2 front hand
- 1 lb 1 oz
- Recommended Use:
- alpine skiing, nordic skiing, cold-weather hiking, backpacking, everyday
- Manufacturer Warranty: