Stoic Luft 60 Vest - Men's
Sometimes all you need to stay warm is a little extra insulation around your core, and that's exactly what the Stoic Men's Luft 60 Vest delivers. Nylon shell material and low-bulk synthetic insulation keeps this vest lightweight and highly packable, making it ideal for backpacking in the fall or ski touring in the winter. Underneath your storm shell, this vest acts as an insulating layer, and when worn alone, its highly wind-resistant side panels give you an additional measure of weather protection not offered by other similar vests.
- Polartec Wind Pro side panels block cold wind from stealing away your body heat
- 60-gram Cirrus synthetic insulation provides ample warmth, maintains its insulating properties even when wet, and compresses easily
- Pertex Quantum lining breathes away excess moisture so you feel comfortable even if you're working up a sweat
- 3-D Ergonomic Construction offers a fit that's close, while still allowing room for light layers underneath
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US distributor for Stoic products
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] nylon; [lining] Pertex Quantum; [side panels] Polartec Wind Pro
- Windproof Rating:
- [side panels] highly wind-resistant
- 60g Cirrus
- 3-D Ergonomic
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, ski touring, hiking, around town
- Manufacturer Warranty: