Stoic Luft 60 Anorak - Women's
Wind might whip at your flanks and try to tug at your warmth, but the Stoic Women's Luft 60 Anorak shrugs off the cold weather with ease. This half-zip packs a heavenly dose of synthetic insulation that's not only lightweight but also low-bulk, making it a prime choice for your ski-touring pack or backpacking bag. Fine touches like wrist gaiters and highly-breathable liner material further the capabilities and protection offered by this toasty insulating piece.
- Polartec Wind Pro side panels block cold wind from stealing away your body heat
- 60-gram Cirrus synthetic insulation provides ample warmth, maintains its insulating properties even when wet, and compresses easily
- Pertex Quantum lining breathes away excess moisture so you feel comfortable even if you're working up a sweat
- 3-D Ergonomic Construction offers a fit that's close, while still allowing room for light layers underneath
- Adjustable hood gives your head additional protection against wind and weather
- Wrist gaiters and an adjustable hood provide extra protection from deep snow and frigid conditions
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US distributor for Stoic products
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] nylon; [lining] Pertex Quantum; [side panels] Polartec Wind Pro
- [body & sleeves] 60g Cirrus
- 3-D Ergonomic
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- ski touring, skiing, hiking, around town
- Manufacturer Warranty: