2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Stoic Bombshell Insulated Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
Outside it's a bitterly-cold and brutally-wet storm day in November, but beneath Stoic's cream-of-the-crop Women's Bombshell Insulated Jacket, it's just another day in paradise. Its flexible and slightly stretchy, three-layer Bombshell material keeps you bone dry and moving freely, while Cirrus synthetic insulation provides toasty warmth without extra bulk. Stomp out a skin track or charge up a bootpack and escape from the stifling feeling of sweaty vapors thanks to highly-breathable shell fabric and easy-to-reach underarm vents. Supremely durable, fully-welded construction and a streamline fit complete the package. As the flagship in Stoic's line of women's winter outerwear, the Bombshell balances ultimate comfort with uncompromising weather protection.
- 3-D ergonomic fit offers uninhibited mobility without drowning you in excess fabric—if you tend to like a roomier fit, feel free to size up
- 100-Grams of lightweight, synthetic Cirrus insulation fights off the pre-dawn chills without unnecessary weight or bulk
- Mechanical-stretch Bombshell fabric shuns external moisture, foul weather, and wind thanks to 20K-rated waterproofing and 15K-rated breathability
- Built-in Recco reflector increases your odds of being recovered from a slide by rescue teams equipped with Recco-compatible search-and-rescue equipment
- Thumb-holed wrist gaiters and a fully adjustable hood seal you off from the elements, while mesh-backed underarm zips vent heat on the skin track
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US distributor for Stoic products
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Does this jacket run a bit larger or is it true to size? I'm kinda between sizes, and would prefer a less boxy fit.
By: Sara- Boulder, CO
September 18, 2013
Stoic has a tendency to run a little small, especially in the arms. If you are in between sizes I would suggest you size up.
By: Casey "Wayne" Christoffersen
September 18, 2013
- [shell] Bombshell (3-layer, mechanical stretch)
- Cirrus (100g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 15,000 g/m²
- 3-D Ergonomic
- Center Back Length:
- (medium) 26 in
- underarm mesh vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- (external) 2 hand, 1 chest, (internal) 1
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- (large) 1 lb 10 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: