2011 Model No Longer Available
Stoic Bombshell Bib - Men's - 2011 BCS
Hungry for a chance to prove its mountain-bred heritage, the workhorse Stoic Men's Bombshell Bib provides uncompromising weather protection to Utah Avalanche forecasters, ski photographers, and outdoor professionals alike. Out in the mountains there's an elemental assault raging, but beneath the waterproof breathable, three-layer Bombshell fabric, its just another day in paradise. A removable Lycra bib serves as a gatekeeper against deep snow, thigh vents open wide to dump banish excess heat, adjustable suspenders dial in the fit, and an array of other features handle everything Mother nature sends your way. Stoic crafted this pant not for the fair-weather-friendly masses but for those who charge into the mountains with steadfast dedication.
- 3-Layer Bombshell fabric offers 20K-rated weatherproof protection and supreme breathability so you're comfortable, not stifled, underneath this pant
- Mechanical stretch fabric construction keeps this shell flexible so your mobility isn't hindered when you're fully-layered and battened down
- Fully-welded seams increase the Bombshell’s durability over standard taped-seam pants
- 3-D ergonomic fit offers uninhibited mobility without drowning you in excess fabric—if you tend to like a roomier fit, size up
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US distributor for Stoic products
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 23, 2012
Just got back from Snow shoe, very comfortable and pretty water resistant considering I was on my tale majority of the day! 1st time snowboarding and seeing that I was on my butt most of the day I still stayed dry. I'm 6'1" 210 lbs and I bought a Large and it was comfortable. I had two long sleeve shirts on and some long johns and I didn't feel constricted. Love the fact that I can unzip the top and use it as just ski pants too. Well worth the buy for the money..
Are these insulated?...I can't stand insulated pants
November 23, 2012
no, they're not
just a shell
December 4, 2012
January 14, 2012
I have used these pants a dozen times now and they are great. I am 6'4" 210 and the larges fit very well. My only complaint is the ankle powder cuff is a little to big and doesn't stay down around my boots very well. These pants are still awesome, comfortable, durable, waterproof, breathable, I would buy another pair in a minute.
- [shell] Bombshell (3-layer, mechanical stretch)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 K
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 15,000 g/m²
- 3-D Ergonomic
- inner thigh vents
- Side Zips:
- belt loops with button closure
- (pants) 2 front hand, 2 back, 1 thigh cargo, (bib) 2 vertical zip
- Claimed Weight:
- 1 lb 13 oz
- Recommended Use:
- technical snowsports
- Manufacturer Warranty: