2009 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Stepchild Snowboards Simon Chamberlain Snowboard - 2009 BCS
Simon Chamberlain demanded a board that floats in the powder but still rules over the park, rails and jibs. Stepchild delivered him his fifth pro model and gave everyone in the world access to what a versatile Freestyle Snowboard should be.
- Kicker III Core is a tip-to-tail poplar core, reinforced with strips of beech to increase pop and stability- Also increases strength in areas where bindings can put too much pressure on the core
- Carbon Stringers are added to the core for sicktarded amounts of pop and durability
- Structurn Base finish is lighting fast, easy to repair, and durable
- Aramdillo Plates increase the strength of insert areas
- P3=Pipe+Park+Powder shape- The board is a twin with slightly directional shape so it excels in slaying all conditions
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hey Just wondering if this board has reverse camber and i have a size 10.5 boat and i weight 90kgs. I want an all mountain board But mainly park. Will this suit me. If not what will.
September 7, 2010
- 148cm, 153cm, 156cm, 158cm
- Effective Edge:
- [153cm] 1176mm
- Waist Width:
- [153cm] 247mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [153cm] 7.4m
- Stance Width:
- [153cm] 54.6cm (21in)
- Stance Setback:
- Core Material:
- Kicker III
- Recommended Use:
- Freestyle, all-mountain
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 Year