Spyder Yummy Print Bunting - Infant Girls'
When the thermometer dips into freezing temps, outfit your little angel with the Spyder Infant Girls' Yummy Print Bunting. Its cozy ThermaWeb insulation and unique bunting design with asymmetrical zipper keep her super-warm and comfortable while you shuttle her from the car to the ski shop. Plus, the Yummy reverses to give her another cute look.
- Durable downproof fabric with Spylon DWR-coating helps shield your little bundle of joy from lightly falling snow, melting icicles, and sleet
- ThermaWeb insulation throughout warms your little one's core and keeps her comfortable in cold temperatures
- Reversible bunting gives her two distinct looks
- A smooth internal polyester lining with Spylon DWR-coating makes layering a cinch
- Fixed hood helps shield her face and head from the elements
- Asymmetrical zipper makes getting her in and out of the Yummy easy
- Fold-over cuffs at sleeves and leg openings seal up these openings when you're about to head outdoors
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 26, 2013
Love it, super warm! When we walk into a store or in the car (without heat on), I will need to unzip her, if I don't my baby girl will sweat on it! I would only suggest get a slightly bigger size, my baby is 6 month now (6month clothing is slightly big on her) & I struggle a little bit to get her in her size 6month snow suit, before she is 6month I had no problem! Great snowsuit, but it be cuter if sypder logo on both side!