2012 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Spyder Troublemaker Pant - Men's - 2012 BCS
You've long had a reputation for skiing to fast, dipping out of bounds, and heckling from the lift. If you're looking to bolster that resume, it's time you suited up in the Spyder Troublemaker Pant so you can put in plenty of mischievous overtime on the hill. Burly shell fabrics and laminates keep winter weather out, while Thinsulate insulation keeps the heat in and a bellowed cargo pocket holds all your essentials for a day of slope-side pranks. Just don't blame us when ski patrol finally has you cornered.
- Stretch polyester plain weave shell with the Xt.L waterproof laminate and Spylon DWR finish protect you in winter weather
- Taped critical seams provide protection from moisture entering critical areas
- 40g 3M Thinsulate insulation traps in precious body-heat to keep you cozy on the nastiest days
- Nylon taffeta lining comfortably slides over layers allowing a maximum range of movement
- Articulated knee construction allows for unrestricted movement while skiing
- Thigh ventilation system helps you regulate your body temperature after pounding through the moguls
- Adjustable waist ensures a snug fit
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic keeps snow out of your boots
- Cargo pocket keeps your essentials securely stowed
- Integrated textured scuff guards protect against sharp edges and ski boots
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
How do these ski pants run (large, tight, long in leg)??
Also, what is the inseam on the xtra large?
July 2, 2013
These have an athletic fit, so a bit of a tapered/tighter fit. Decent length, should be close to 34" in the XL.
By: Josh Chapman
July 2, 2013
- [membrane/laminate] Xt.L; [body] stretch polyester, Spylon DWR coating; [scuff guards] abrasion resistant oxford weave; [lining] nylon taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- 40g Thinsulate
- thigh system
- Side Zips:
- critically taped
- 2 hand, cargo
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: