Spyder Traverse Gore-Tex Glove
The Spyder Traverse Gore-Tex Glove has the skier's essentials: Gore-Tex weather protection, insulation, articulated fit, wicking liner, and snot-wiper. All that's missing is the snow.
- Gore-Tex insert adds bomber waterproof, breathable protection where it's needed most
- Polyester Mini Oxford Weave with Spylon DWR coating provides tough weather protection
- Durable synthetic palm will outlast you
- Microbemberg brushed tricot lining wicks away moisture
- 200g ThermaWeb insulation provides cozy warmth
- Articulated fit allows free and natural movement
- Over-the-cuff gauntlet protects against cold drafts and leaks; adjustable wrist strap provides secure fit
- Soft, leather-like Chamude nose wipe on thumb gets rid of rogue boogers
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] polyester; [lining] brushed tricot; [palm] synthetic
- ThermaWeb (200g)
- Removable Liner:
- Gore-Tex insert
- adjustable wrist strap
- Goggle Wipe:
- Nose Wipe:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: