Spyder Sestriere Gore-Tex Glove
Seasoned skiers know they don't need to put up with frozen fingers. That's why the Spyder Sestriere Gore-Tex Glove, armed with multiple waterproofing technologies and PrimaLoft insulation to make absolutely sure your hands are happy. It's not only bombproof but top-end, with pre-curved articulated fit and inimitable feel of leather. Wherever, whenever, this glove is ready to rip.
- Gore-Tex insert adds bomber waterproof, breathable protection where it's needed most
- Nylon and elastane shell with waterproof, highly breathable Osmo technology and Spylon DWR coating provides tough weather protection and stretch for mobility
- Bemis anti-abrasion overlay film protects further from wear and tear
- Dura-hyde goat leather palm gives that natural feel from leather with added water-resistance and durability
- Microbemberg brushed tricot lining wicks away moisture
- 100g PrimaLoft One insulation on back of hand provides cozy warmth
- Articulated fit and stretch panel allow free, natural movement
- Long, zippered cuff with stretchy interior gusset keep cold and wet from sneaking in
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.