2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Spyder Rover Pant - Men's - 2011 BCS
Wherever you decide to roam, give your legs a home in Spyder’s Rover Pants. These slightly stretchy softshell ski pants are all set to keep you warm, dry, and ready to test your skills on increasingly gnarly terrain.
- Stretchy shell fabric is laminated with an OSMO Xt.L waterproof breathable membrane, which provides a 20K-rated barrier against winter storms
- Spylon DWR water-resistant coating helps prevent the fabric from absorbing surface water—coating retains 80% effectiveness even after 20 washings
- Fully taped seams block water and snow from rolling down the pants and sneaking in through the cracks
- Waterproof zippers used throughout
- Articulated knees mimic the normal anatomical shape of your legs, allow for a more comfortable fit, and provide greater freedom of movement as compared to a standard, straight design
- Pants come with 40g of PrimaLoft insulation to trap heat on cold days—pair with additional layers if the temperature really takes a nosedive
- Removable suspenders keep your waistline riding as high or low as you want
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Nope, looks like they are just your typical short side zips to accommodate a larger boot.
By: Josh Chapman
March 14, 2012
December 28, 2012
These pants are the best investment I've made. I'm not a pro skiier so I fall down every once in a while on the slopes. I wore these on 28-32 F days at Okemo, VT last week with no inside layers and never got cold. It got really chilly especially on the lifts going up, and I felt the breeze on my chest (on which I was wearing 4 layers including a Marmot ski jacket on top), but never felt any cold on my legs. They are also waterproof and do not seem to get wet as well. Perfect pants.
- [membrane/laminate] OSMO Xt.L; [body] nylon (360-stretch plain weave); [accent] abrasion-resistant oxford weave nylon, micro polyester taffeta; [lining] stretch polyester (woven)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 30,000 g/m˛
- PrimaLoft Eco (40g)
- thigh zips
- Side Zips:
- fully taped
- removable suspenders, adjustable tabs, belt loops
- 2 hand, 1 back, 1 thigh cargo
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: