Spyder Rage Glove
Instead of being upset that last yearís gloves didnít keep your hands warm and dry, get the weather protection you need with the Spyder Rage Gore-Tex Gloves. These water-blocking gloves throw down with serious tech, and the smooth look of leather.
- Water-resistant sheepskin leather keeps your hands dry and gives these gloves a refined look
- Micro-bemberg tricot lining breaths and feels like silk, and it's exceptionally durable
- Strategically placed PrimaLoft One insulation (170g on top of hand, 100g on palm) holds heat like down, and it's water resistant for exceptional warmth
- Over-the-cuff gauntlet locks down with a hook-and-loop tab
- Pre-curved, articulated fit is built for action
- Integrated goggle wipe and nose wipe keep your view and your face clear
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] sheep leather; [lining] micro-bemberg (brushed tricot)
- [front] PrimaLoft One (60g); [back] PrimaLoft One (170g)
- Removable Liner:
- Goggle Wipe:
- Nose Wipe:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: