Spyder Over Web Mitten - Boys'
Equip your kid with the Spyder Boys' Over Web Mittens and watch him revel in his awesome snow fortress. The waterproof breathable Xt.L insert, Spylon DWR-coating, and ThermaWeb insulation throughout keep his hands extra protected from the elements and cold so he can build a huge snowball stockpile and launch an epic sneak attack.
- Waterproof breathable Spyder Dry inserts (10K-rated) and a Spylon DWR-coating help protect your son's hands from the snow, sleet, and slush while he skis or rides
- ThermaWeb insulation traps and holds body heat so you're kid's hands stay warm throughout the day
- Pre-curved articulated cut offers a comfortable, natural fit
- Zippered pack pocket stashes a heat packet on extra frigid days
- Soft wipe on the thumb won't chafe his runny nose
- Buckle closure and adjustable wrist straps offer a custom, secure fit
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Worth EVERY penny
January 2, 2013
I bought these mittens for my 5-yr old son. Originally bought them to match the coat but holy cow. These were such a worthy buy. Details and efficiency galore. They don't fall off-- they are waterproof -- they are warm. We live in upstate ny and these mitts fit the bill for my boy!
- [body] nylon, Spylon DWR coating; [insert] Xt.L; [lining] micro Bemberg; [palm] synthetic
- 200g ThermaWeb (polyester)
- Removable Liner:
- Spylon DWR-coating, Xt.L insert
- buckle strap, adjustable wrist strap
- yes, over-the-cuff
- Nose Wipe:
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, riding, playing in the snow
- Manufacturer Warranty: