Spyder Mini Throw Bib Pant - Toddler Boys'
When he wears the Spyder Toddler Boys’ Mini Throw Bib Pants, your pint-sized adventurer will be warm, dry, and excited to play in the snow all winter long. A healthy helping of ThermaWeb insulation fends off the chill while the Xt.L laminate seals out moisture. Plus, ultra-durable armor fabric teams up with scuff guards so these pants can stand up to serious abuse.
- Xt.L laminate seals out moisture while remaining highly breathable so your little guy stays dry and cozy
- Polyester dobby Armor fabric is durable and tough enough to handle repeated spills on the snow and a winter's worth of trips to the playground
- Spylon DWR treatment repels the initial onslaught of precipitation so less moisture reaches him
- Critical seams are taped so melting snow can't work its way in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- 80g ThermaWeb insulation holds in warmth to keep him toasty
- Nylon taffeta lining is silky soft and makes it easy for him to slide into these ski pants
- Full stretch-fleece bib acts as an integrated layer while it seals out snow that might work in between his pants and his jacket
- Internal snow cuffs prevent snow from flying up his pant legs
- Zippered front pockets, thigh pockets, and a zippered back pocket store ski-day essentials
- Scuff guards protect his hems from ski bindings and contact with other abrasive surfaces
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] Xt.L; [face fabric] polyester dobby, Spylon DWR coating; [lining] nylon taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- 40g ThermaWeb
- Side Zips:
- critically taped
- 2 hand, 2 thigh
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: