Spyder Mini Journey Snow Suit - Toddler Boys'
When it comes to staying warm on the mountain, a full suit is tough to beat. The Toddler Boys Mini Journey Snow Suit from Spyder will protect your little guy from head to toe when the snow starts to fall. The waterproof and breathable shell stuffed with ThermaWeb insulation keeps the cold out and the warmth in. When you're cold and ready to hit the lodge, he's going to throw a fit so he can stay out and play even longer.
- Stretch polyester plain weave Xt.L Laminate with a Spylon DWR finish provides waterproof and breathable protection for long days on the mountain
- Critical seams are taped to keep him nice and dry even in wet conditions
- 140g ThermaWeb insulation in the body and sleeves and 100g ThermaWeb in the legs trap body heat for all-day comfort when the temperature drops below freezing
- Nylon taffeta linering easily slides over layers for unrestricted movement
- Removable hood provides an extra level of protection when a storm rolls over the mountain
- Elasticized cuffs make for a snug fit that keeps snow on the mountain where it belongs
- Small to Tall grow feature allows the sleeves to be extended 1.5 inches and the cuffs 2 inches
- Abrasion resistant scuff guards protect from sharp edges and ski boots
- Glove attachment on the sleeve keeps mitts from going MIA on the mountain
- A brushed micro-fiber inner collar is soft on delicate skin
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] Xt.L; [face fabric] polyester stretch twill; [lining] nylon taffeta
- [body/sleeve] 140g ThermaWeb; [legs] 100g ThermaWeb
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- critically taped
- 2 hand, 1 sleeve, 1 chest
- Recommended Use:
- snow play
- Manufacturer Warranty: